Hiding those tainted and cluttered windows can be a challenging task for people in quest for beauty in their homes. We applaud the manufacturers that give to us such a great selection of wooden window blinds to hide those old windows with! Now, we don’t have to worry anymore because window treatments can solve all of the problem spots and can truly brighten up our decor.
- No cords to tangle! child & pet safe! the durable construction resists warping, fading and sagging
- To operate: simply lift or lower bottom rail to raise or lower blind
- Includes tilt Wand to adjust slats & control how much sunlight streams into your room
- Hidden mounting brackets are designed for inside, outside or Ceiling installation
- This blind will fit windows 3/8" (0.95 cm) smaller and 1/2" (1.27 cm) wider than stated size. This actual blind is 1/2 " (1.27 cm) narrower/smaller than stated size. Actual Slat size is 1"
- ALEKO's roll up Roman blinds are made out of beautiful bamboo; a great alternative to plain plastic blinds
- Blinds are made up of bamboo slats and a woven silk cord: pull the cord and the slats roll up to let more sunlight in
- The slats are opaque and adjustable, so you can find that perfect balance between privacy and sunlight
- Natural wood design complements any room it's hung in
- Product dimensions: 39 x 64 Inches
- Trim at home for the perfect fit inside or outside your window frame, then install in seconds without a drill, screws, or brackets- no tools needed
- Block 99% of light for complete privacy, light control, and UV protection for bedrooms, children's rooms, and movie rooms
- No cords for a clean look and child safety - use included clips to raise and lower shade. Light blocking original fabric shades are made of soft, 100 percent non-woven polyester with a heat reflective layer that helps block heat entering through windows
- Made in the USA of durable paper that will not yellow or crack from sun exposure
- Works as a stand-alone solution, or easily layer behind existing window treatments
Window treatments are the coverings and are readily available in your local shops and discount stores. There are several retailers that sell products at a very low prices if you care to do it yourself. But if you want to have a window covering that can offer you exquisite appearance and luxurious advantages all at the same time, you should opt for window blinds.
Window blinds present a very wide selection and color challenge, but if you want the type of blinds that can give you all the elegance, relaxation and benefits, you might want to consider the use of wood blinds. This form of window coverings comes in a lot of forms – vertical, horizontal, outdoor and more. Wood blinds not only give a natural ambiance and a graceful charm but they also provide privacy, flexibility, protection, versatility and control light. Choosing the right type and design of wooden window treatments can lead down a path that can be overwhelming, but if you have an idea or a color, you should be able to find out if it could really fit and blend well in your home.
Wooden vertical blinds offer a style of wood blinds that falls vertically from its valance to the floor. These types of organic timber blinds can provide much more insulation from extreme cold especially during winter because they can be opened or closed either from one of the sides or from the middle. They can perfectly fit on your patio doors, French windows, large windows and sliding terrace doors.
Though high-income earners are usually the ones who can afford authentic wood blinds, it can still be available to all, just keep an attentive eye open and you will still find affordable and good quality window treatments at a very low cost. You can even opt for faux window blinds. They have almost the same durability, they pass off the appearance of real, but they differ a lot in the cost.
Wood blinds are ordinary conventional window blinds that have been milled to size. Wood has always been a beautiful organic object to work with and the color tones are earthy, warm and natural. Wood has always been an essential material for furniture and accessories. It can easily blend with all your furnishings. Wood is rock-solid, it has a good longevity to it and wood wears really well. You will never go wrong in choosing this type of window coverings.
Just remember to do some research on the products, read reviews, and be well informed before making a final decision on what and where to buy durable, stylish and affordable wood blinds.
What are you waiting for? Keep the sun out of your house and start covering those messy old stained window panes! Be cool, be trendy, and allow indoor temperature and light to be they way your want them.